- Up to 10,000 SF Outparcel that fronts a 95,500 SF
- Neighborhood Center featuring Roses, OfficeMax, and Citi Trends
- Located at the intersection of Halstead Boulevard (Route 344) and Ehringhause Street (Route 17) in Pasquotank County
- Adjacent to Big Lots and Southgate Mall
- In close proximity to Elizabeth City State University, College of the Albemarle, and the Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City, the largest US Coast Guard Air Station on the East Coast
Elizabeth City is the county seat and largest city of Pasquotank CountyIt is the cultural, economic, and educational hub of the sixteen-county Historic Albemarle region of northeastern North Carolina
- The city is home to many historic sites and cultural traditions, including the Museum of Albemarle and the northeastern regional branch of the North Carolina Museum of History.
- Known as the “Harbor of Hospitality” due to its long history of shipping at a narrowed bend of the Pasquotank River.
- Serves as the site of the largest US Coast Guard base in the nation
- Historic Downtown Elizabeth City is home to Mom-and-Pop shops, lively local bars and restaurants, charming art galleries, and government, financial, and professional service operations
- Elizabeth City is home to Elizabeth City State University, a member of the University of North Carolina System, the College of Albemarle, and Mid- Atlantic Christian University