- 1,450 – 7,896sf Available for Lease
- 3,750sf former Restaurant Space available
- Food Lion anchored Neighborhood Center located off South Stratford Rd.
- Minutes from I-40 and Hanes Mall Boulevard
Highly visible shopping center ideal for national and local retailers
- Stratford Rd. – 16,000 VPD
- Somerset Dr. – 4,800 VPD
The Shoppes at Somerset are located at the intersection of Somerset Drive and Stratford Road in Winston-Salem, NC. Located in Forsyth County, Winston- Salem was officially formed in 1913 when the town of Salem merged with the nearby town of Winston. Today, Winston-Salem is the fifth largest city in North Carolina with a population of 370,278 and an average household income of $67,928. Winston-Salem is home to the headquarters of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, T.W. Garner Food Company and Goody’ s headache powders. Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem State University and Salem College are all located in Winston-Salem. A vibrant arts community has earned Winston-Salem the nickname the City of Arts.