- Located in the Cary submarket
- 1/2 mile off exit 101 of US 1 and less than .2 miles from Walnut Street
- High-visibility retail space in the heart of Crossroads, one of the most active shopping destinations in the region
- Signage available on front and rear of the building
- Co-tenants include Moe’s Southwest Grill, Jersey Mike’s Subs, 9Round, and more
Located in the heart of the Triangle, Cary is surrounded by a variety of small towns and big cities, all of which have their own charm and must-see spots. Cary is the seventh-largest municipality in North Carolina and the third-largest municipality in The Triangle after Raleigh and Durham. Cary is the second most populous incorporated town in the United States and is the
largest town statewide.
Cary is consistently ranked in the top ten “Best of” categories:
#6 Best Place to Live in America
#4 Safest City in North Carolina
#3 City Where Education Pays Off The Most
#4 Best U.S. Real Estate Market
#2 Most Livable Mid-Sized City in the U.S.