- 3,216 sf Available for Lease in a Free-Standing
- New Building that is easily divisible on a trophy corner with great visibility and signage at 15-501 and SW Durham Dr.
- Part of a 94,000sf, fully leased, multi-use center in front of Patterson Place
- New construction surrounded by over 1,000,000sf of Retail. Tenants include: Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, PDQ, Mattress Firm, Chipotle, Jimmy John’s, Mattress Pro, Bottle 501 Wine and Bottle Shop, and Home2 Suites by Hilton with 103 rooms
- High Traffic counts: 49,000 VPD on 15-501 & 91,000 VPD on I-40
Gateway Terrace is located near the intersection of I-40 and Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd. (15- 501) in a growing area of southern Durham County. Durham is a vibrant city with a population of 257,245. Durham County is home to the Research Triangle Park, several high tech companies and numerous government agencies. The city is also home to Duke University and North Carolina Central University. The city is known for its cultural facilities including the Durham Performing Arts Center, Carolina Theatre, and the Nasher Museum of Art.