- 1,000 – 4,000sf Available for Lease
- Wal-Mart anchored Power Center with a blend of national and local retailers
- Lies in the heart of the Zebulon commercial district located just off of US-264
- Brick facade of the center is weather resistant and visually appealing to shoppers taking to the major power center
- Neighboring tenants include: Wal-Mart Supercenter, Papa John’s Pizza, GameStop, Sally Beauty, Metro PCS, and more.
Zebulon is located halfway between I-95 and I-40 and is part of the Research Triangle. Its central Piedmont location situates Zebulon about three hours by car west of Atlantic Beach, NC and four hours east of the Great Smoky Mountains.
Zebulon’s largest employer is GlaxoSmithKline, which operates a facility in town and employs over 1,500 people. Zebulon is home to a booming coat making industry, relying heavily on tourists to support the business.
Zebulon is home to four public schools, one charter school, and one private school. Higher education is provided by Wake Technical Community College or by other surrounding educational institutions in Wake County and surrounding areas.
Zebulon is home to the Carolina Mudcats minor league baseball team.