Former AMC Classic Theater 8
2200 N Aspen St, Lincolnton, North Carolina 28092
- Retail/Development Opportunity
- Only theater location in Lincolnton, NC market
- 8-Screens & Seating in-place
2200 N Aspen St
Lincolnton, NC 28092
± 6.61 acres
P-B: Planned Business District
AGE OF STRUCTURE
Tax Parcel ID / PIN
00614 / 3634343832
As-Is | $1.3M
Len Patterson Rd, Fort Mill SC - Land For Sale
2314 Len Patterson Rd, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708
- ± 1 Acre Available for Build-to-Suit, Ground Lease, or Sale
- Great visibility located off Highway 160, Ft. Mill’s main retail corridor
- Outparcel possibility next to Mills Crossing, Earth Fare and Pet Supplies Plus
- Over 30,000 vehicles travel this route daily in one of South Carolina’s fastest growing markets
- Potential site for automotive or daycare uses
Living Arts College (Monolithic Domes)
3000 Wakefield Crossing Dr Dr, Raleigh, North Carolina 27614
Seller willing to consider Sale/Leaseback
Adaptable Super Structure
comprised of (3) Monolothic Dome Structures with plug-in-play demountable partition walls, free hanging truss frame lighting, and a 5,238 SF addition on the rear of the structure.
in northern Wake County with convenient access to I-540, Falls of Neuse Rd & US-1/Capital Blvd. Raleigh MSA quickly becoming a hub of advanced multimedia production including the new EPIC Games Headquarters at the former Cary Towne Center & Ascent Studios in nearby Nash County.
with some of the highest Median Household Incomes in the MSA ($115,000 within 3 miles).
Spaces can easily be repurposed due to demountable interior partition wall systems or as “plug and play” space for school, church or production facility.
including a 200-seat, high-definition projection theater w/ JBL Cinema Array surround sound and remote-controlled theatrical lighting.
500 MB per second Fiber-Optic connectivity available.
Media Production Guidance Included
current owner is prepared to assist serious buyer/investor with developing their ROI Strategy