- Surrounded by First Ward, Plaza Midwood & Belmont Neighborhoods
- Located on future trail connection to Little Sugarcreek Greenway.
- 3,000 SF of ground floor retail space in mixed-use self-storage project.
- Spaces can be sub-divided or combined.
- Convenient on-site parking immediately in front of the retail.
- Property surrounded by new and proposed apartment developments including The Vistas @ 707 and The Lofts at Seigle Point.
- Excellent opportunity for restaurant, fitness, taproom, coffee shop, etc.
PLAZA MIDWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD
Plaza-Midwood is a neighborhood located approximately one mile to the northeast of Uptown in Charlotte, North Carolina. The neighborhood is roughly bound by Hawthorne Lane to the west, The Plaza to the north, Briar Creek Road and the Charlotte Country Club to the east and Central Avenue to the south.
Locally known as one of Charlotte’ s most diverse and eclectic neighborhoods, it is filled with art galleries, funky stores, and restaurants. Since the mid-1990s, the area has seen a dramatic comeback as reinvestment has transformed once dilapidated homes into funky urban dwellings. It’ s continued redevelopment has spilled over into other surrounding neighborhoods, resulting in the overall renaissance of the former inner-ring suburbs of old Charlotte.