- ± 1.57 acre parcel available For Sale
- Multiple Large Employers Nearby: Publix Distribution Center (1.2 mi , 1,000+ Employees), McConnell Center (1.8 mi), Carolina Corporate Center (0.2 mi), Amazon (3 mi) and 10’s of Industrial/Warehouse uses along Franz Warner Pkwy (3 mi).
- Birch Creek, located 0.50 mi East on Knox Rd, is a 3-phase Industrial Campus currently planned by Carroll Development. The campus is 830 ac in total and will include 8M SF Buildable/11M SF Developable.
- Several New large-scale Residential Developments, including a 173 acre development 1.5 miles south (McConnell Rd & Keesee Rd) and a 365 acre development 2.3 miles Southeast of the Site with 1,348 residential lots approved (McConnell Rd & Village Rd).
- Located at Exit 132 along the I-85/I-40 Interstate corridor connecting the Triad Region of NC (Greensboro, High Point & Winston-Salem) to the Research Triangle region (Raleigh, Durham & Chapel Hill). Interstate traffic counts in excess of 100,000 VPD in 2020.
- Located ± 1 mile from access to the new Greensboro Urban Loop (I-840).
- Surrounded by New Light Industrial Development and existing Industrial Infrastructure.
W80° 20' 28''
N36° 3' 39.2''