- 1,400-4,200 sf Available for Lease
- Three contiguous 1,400 sf units Available, two are end-cap spaces
- 8,400 sf Strip Center located behind Applebee’s and Hardee’s, adjacent to Office Max
- Access to heavily trafficked N. Brightleaf Blvd./US 301
- Lowes Hardware, Murphy Oil, CVS, and another strip center are all close to the center
Smithfield is the county seat of Johnston County, North Carolina. The city is located in North Carolina’s famed Research Triangle and is approximately 29 miles southeast of Downtown Raleigh.
The city is home to the Ava Gardner Museum and is situated along the Neuse River, where visitors enjoy the annual Smithfield Ham & Yam Festival.
Smithfield has one higher education institution, Johnston Community College, with nearly 3,000 students enrolled.
Johnston Medical Center, part of Johnston Health, also resides in the city of Smithfield, NC.